The Elder Care Services Assistive Devices Market report also gives an insight into product portfolios, costs, sales, production capacities, and market players. Raw materials, demand analysis, product flow, and distribution channels have been studied and surveyed extensively in this research report. The Elder Care Services Assistive Devices Market key growth trends and opportunities are offered through a thorough investigation and examination of the market. A detailed course of development is offered in the report along with insights into businesses connected with it, which include firms, industries, organizations, vendors, and local manufacturers.
The global elder care services assistive devices market is projected to be valued at USD 1,020.00 Billion by 2027, according to a current analysis by Emergen Research. Elderly care services and assistive devices are witnessing high demand, which can be attributed to growing elderly population. The number of individuals aged 65 years or above worldwide is estimated to grow from about 524 million in 2010 to around 1.5 billion by 2050 and developing countries would account for a majority of this increase in elderly population. A significant rise in life expectancy is leading to growth of geriatric population. This, in turn, would propel the elder care services assistive devices market during the forecast period.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/423
Key Highlights of Report
- In December 2020, Genesis HealthCare made an announcement about purchase of Sun Healthcare Group Inc., a firm involved in providing elder care services. SunBridge Healthcare, LLC, a subsidiary of Sun Healthcare Group Inc., manages nursing facilities, behavioral health centers, and assisted and independent living centers in 23 states of the US.
- Approximately USD 170.00 Billion are spent on end-of-life care every year. Better planning can decrease these costs and enhance satisfaction by providing customized care as per the patient’s preference.
- Day programs are meant for providing activity centers and monitoring services for elders. Such programs benefit from the growing inclination among elders toward staying in homes for a longer duration. Presently, about 4,000 day program centers are run in the U.S., which can cater to over 15,000 elders.
The report covers key points of the market, including the standards, regulations, and policy changes applied by the government on the industry for the coming years. The report encompasses thorough research carried out by the application of advanced analytical tools such as SWOT analysis and Porter’s Five Forces analysis to pinpoint the growth trends and patterns. Factors likely to influence the growth of the market, current trends, opportunities, restraining factors, and business landscape are discussed in-depth in the market study.
Request a discount on the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-discount/423
The report offers a comprehensive breakdown of the regional analysis of the market and subsequent country-wise analysis. The regional analysis of the market comprises of production volume information, consumption volume and patterns, revenue, and growth rate for the forecast period of 2020-2027.
According to the regional analysis, the market is primarily spread over key geographical regions as follows:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
- Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
The report offers a comprehensive overview of the competitive landscape and covers company profiles, production and manufacturing capacity, product portfolio, expansion strategies, and business initiatives such as mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations, partnerships, and product launches and brand promotions among others.
Prominent Players Analyzed in the Report:
Invacare Corporation, Ai Squared, Siemens Healthineers, Sonova Holding AG, Cochlear Limited, Brookdale Senior Living, Extendicare Inc., Genesis HealthCare, Pride Mobility Products Corporation, and GN Resound Group
To know more about the report, visit @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/elder-care-services-assistive-devices-market
Furthermore, the report divides the Elder Care Services Assistive Devices Market into key segments and sub-segments to offer an analysis of the product type and application spectrum of the industry. It also offers predictions about the segments expected to show significant growth during the projected timeline.
To get leading market solutions, visit the link below: https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/elder-care-services-assistive-devices-market
Emergen Research has segmented the global elder care services assistive devices market in terms of offering, end-user, and region:
Offering Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017–2027)
- Home Healthcare
- Adult Day Services
- Institutional Care
- Mobile Assistance Devices
- Mobility Scooters
- Hearing Aids
- Vision Speech Aids
- Assistive Beds
- Door Openers
- Riser Reclining Chairs
- Shower Rooms
- Commode Chairs
- Ostomy Devices
- Bars, Grips Rails
End-user Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017–2027)
- Homecare Settings
- Nursing Homes
- Rehabilitation Centers
Overview of the Elder Care Services Assistive Devices Market Report:
- Introduction, Product Scope, Market Overview, and Opportunities
- Analysis of the Manufacturers with sales, revenue, and price analysis
- Comprehensive analysis of the competitive landscape
- Extensive profiling of the key competitors along with their business strategies and market size
- Regional analysis of the market along with sales, revenue, market share, and global position
- Country-wise analysis of the market along with types, applications, and manufacturing
- Strategic recommendations to established players as well as new entrants
- In-depth analysis of the risks, restraints, and limitations in the Elder Care Services Assistive Devices industry
Request customization of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/423
Thank you for reading our report. Please connect with us to know more about the report or the customization of the report. Our team will ensure the report is best suited to meet your requirements.
Explore More Emergen Research Report @ www.emergenresearch.com
cooling fabrics market-https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/cooling-fabrics-market
food tech market-https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/food-tech-market
medical device connectivity market-https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/medical-device-connectivity-market
artificial intelligence in the education sector market-https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/artificial-intelligence-in-the-education-sector-market
5g infrastructure market-https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/5g-infrastructure-market
next-generation biomanufacturing market-https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/next-generation-biomanufacturing-market
ultrasound-guided regional anesthesia market-https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/ultrasound-guided-regional-anesthesia-market
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
Visit for More Insights: https://www.emergenresearch.com/insights
Read Full Press Release @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/press-release/global-elder-care-services-assistive-devices-market